Sports Acupuncture Clinic Services
The Sports Acupuncture Clinic is a resource for pain management, injury rehabilitation, and wellness.
- Safe, supportive, and holistic acupuncture treatment.
- Prompt symptom relief as well as treatment of root conditions.
- Restoration of full function and well-being.
- Prevention of relapse, re-injury and illness.
- Health education, including therapeutic exercise instruction, lifestyle and nutritional counseling, and postural and ergonomic re-training.
- Referrals to physicians and other providers as necessary and appropriate.
We provide the following services and modalities:
- Acupuncture Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Acupuncture & Electroacupuncture
- Myofascial Trigger Point & Dry Needling
- Acupressure, Sports & Tui Na Massage
- Suction Cupping & Gua Sha Therapy
- Transcranial Electro-therapy for pain, depression, anxiety & insomnia
- Herbal and Nutritional Supplementation
- Dietary Consultation
The Sports Acupuncture Clinic practices patient-centered health care: respect for the unique needs, abilities, challenges, and autonomy of each and every patient. We’re here to serve you, the patient, the most important person in medical care. We welcome feedback as to how best to meet your unique and individual needs.
Anthony Von der Muhll, L.Ac., DAOM, DNBAO is a credentialed Fellow of the Academy of Integrative Pain Management. Although the Academy has ceased to exist, Anthony Von der Muhll continues to upholds its ethics guidelines, as well as the Code of Ethics of the National Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
We voluntarily honor the Patient Care Partnership principles of the American Hospital Association. (Please note that the Sports Acupuncture Clinic is an outpatient facility, and not a member of the AHA.)